Error ORA-12638 ?

From: lfb <lfinet_baron_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:09:36 +0200

I have an Oracle 9 database running on a Windows 2000 server. This database is used by a classic ASP application which was normally running until I decide to add a new instance of database on the same server. Since then, I get the error "ORA-12638 ..." when trying to connect via an OLEDB driver.
I also use Toad software on a client machine to access the database and it is still ok (same user/password entered).

Where does this problem come from ? I've been adviced to add traces. Any help about this ?

Thanks,
Laurent. Received on Fri Oct 24 2003 - 04:09:36 CDT