invoking SQLLDR in ASP

From: brinda <member45418_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:57:41 -0400

We need to invoke SQLLDR from our ASP code in the server to load data into Oracle server from flat file.

We have created a dll in VB to run the sqlldr using Shell cmd. When we call the dll from ASP, the sqlldr is not getting invoked.

If we do not pass the Control File parameter to SQLLDR in the Dll Code, on running the ASP page, we can see the SQLLDR exe in the Task Manager .

Otherwise we are not able to see the exe at all.

Any inputs to this will be highly appreciated.

brinda