TABLE ACCESS FULL

From: Jay <no_at_spam.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:19:35 -0400

I'm trying to speed up my query which selects only 30 records out of 3million records.
All my conditions are indexed but when I explains it, it says TABLE ACCESS FULL.
I use "between" and, it seemingly, when I reduce range of "between" then it does INDEX RANGE SCAN.

Is there anyway I can force to do INDEX RANGE SCAN? Thanks.
-Jay Received on Wed Oct 22 2003 - 15:19:35 CDT