Disable All constraints from application

From: Davide Gurgone <mortecerta_NOSPAM__at_libero.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:02:41 GMT

Hi All,
I hope I'm not OT :o!

I've got a problem, I need to disable temporally all constraints in one specific schema, but the script I do doesn't work:

    UPDATE USER_CONSTRAINTS
    SET STATUS = 'DISABLED'
    WHERE R_OWNER = 'OWNER'
    COMMIT; I need it to Truncate every table in my shema.

If someone has got another idea, I'm happy to implement it!!!

Thanks all!

Davide Received on Wed Oct 22 2003 - 10:02:41 CDT