Re: Oracle agent for Veritas backup exec not working - ociw32.dll

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2003 07:07:20 -0700

What about checking Veritas' Support site to see if the version you have is supported with their Oracle Agent and the version of Oracle DB Server. Note, in my research for an AIX server upgrade to 5.2 & DB upgrade to 9.2.0.4(granted not the same flavor as yours), I have to get my Veritas NB master server up to a minimum of 4.5 FP4, we're currently at FP2.

What this boils down to is check Veritas' site for their Agent compatibility.

HTH,
Pete's