Re: While I was dropping UNIQUE constraints on the table, I killed my process

From: Anurag Varma <avarmadba.skipthis_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:36:06 GMT

"Jay" <no_at_spam.com> wrote in message news:bn19ds$5be$1_at_msunews.cl.msu.edu...
> While I was dropping UNIQUE constraints on the table, I killed my process.
> Now, I can not even "desc table". all other table is fine though.
>
> Is Oracle still dropping constraints?
> Or rolling back dropping ?
> Or crashed?
>
> Is there anyway I can check?
>

> Please help.
> -Jay

Are you getting any error while doing desc table? How were you dropping the constraints (which tool?)? If you were running a script .. did the script include dropping table also? How did you kill your session?

Drop comands are usually quick ... I don't understand why you had to kill the session ...

Post more info!

Anurag Received on Mon Oct 20 2003 - 13:36:06 CDT