What's the V$SESSION query to locate your specific session?

From: Joseph Weinstein <bigdog_at_bea.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:27:11 -0700

Hi, and thanks in advance.
  How can I tell what row in V$SESSIONS corresponds to my current connection?
I would like to make several concurrent connections to the DBMS, using the same user/password, from the same application, and I would like to retain info that identifies these connections at the DBMS, so if one connection is closed, another connection can know exactly which one of my application connections went away by querying the DBMS.

thanks,
Joe Weinstein Received on Mon Oct 20 2003 - 12:27:11 CDT