Re: Update On Jitendra Patel & TUSC

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:03:41 -0700

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

>Noons wrote:
>

>>Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message
>>

>>>do not continue. OTN and Metalink are good places to get technical
>>>information without all of this, so I would recommend these to others
>>>instead of this area.
>>>

>>This is exactly where I thought this whole thing was leading into.
>>I'm sorry, but trying to discredit this newsgroup based on the
>>actions of a cretin troll is IMO not on.
>>

>Exactly the reason I refused to post the same message.
>
>That and the self-advertising message in which it was wrapped.
>
>I'm glad it wasn't just me.
>
>Regards
>HJR

I'd rather take the high road. I don't believe with all of the material published here in usenet
conclusively proving that much of the advice TUSC has given is incorrect ... anyone was going
to read that single post and go write a check to Don and company. And if they did they deserve
what they get.

I understand and am sympathetic to your concerns. And had I been the target of the attacks I
might well feel more like you do. But I wasn't. I don't. And I'd like to see us move forward
providing good, quality, advice and let the quality of that advice to the talking for us.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)