Re: NewBie type Oracle question

From: Unbreakable <waichoi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2003 21:23:11 -0700

thanks for all the reply.

    I will try to pratice with
    ERwin
    http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Product.asp?ID=260

    BTW, as I saw my freind develope the PL/SQL which has 1000 lines SQL of code. It has Package/function/commit command.

    Since I can only enter few lines of command into SQL*Plus. (Using A can add some more line but just not 100 lines)

    It anything like using Ultra-edit to copy or FTP the file to Oracle Server?

    What is the formal way to do it? when I wish to develop liek 1000 lines of code?

  Also, i read the PL/SQL book. it only show me SQL command, liek select, View, Group by. but it doesn't talk too much about the program structure using SQL (Package, fucnton..) Any material you guys can recommend?

    Thanks all Received on Sun Oct 12 2003 - 23:23:11 CDT