Re: Update On Jitendra Patel & TUSC

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 12 Oct 2003 20:05:10 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1065998653.682303_at_yasure>...

> that there really is no Jitendra Patel (aka J. A. Patel)

That much was already painfully clear... As was mentioned a number of times, this poster was truly demeaning of most Indian people.

> that those at TUSC, however some of you may feel about them personally
> or their technical expertise, are undoubtedly
> not in any way responsible for the abuse, the insults, and the other
> off-topic postings and are likely victims of this woman's

The reason I have not been much more "candid" about these posts is I received private mail a while ago from a TUSC person that obviously showed there was no connection. Whatever this lady's motives, they were neither those of Indians nor of TUSC.

> It is really rather sad.

Indeed. And what's worse this wasn't the only one: there were at least two more. Hopefully, this silly behaviour will now stop. It serves no purpose whatsoever.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Sun Oct 12 2003 - 22:05:10 CDT