Re: new word

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:07:11 +1000

Jim Kennedy wrote:

> I must say that I had to look up slubberdegullion
> (http://www.worldwidewords.org/weirdwords/ww-slu1.htm). I consider myself
> fairly erudite, but Howard certainly taught me a new word.
> Jim
> From: "Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
> Subject: Re: Update On Jitendra Patel & TUSC
> Date: Sunday, October 12, 2003 4:28 PM
> <snip for brevity only>
> I have no doubt that they will respond very quickly and very emphatically
> to disassociate themselves from this slubberdegullion. Otherwise, thinking
> people might come to what I am sure is entirely the wrong opinion.
>
> Regards
> HJR
Oh, Jim. Next you'll be accusing me of being sesquipedalian!

(try floccinausinihilipilification as a true description of Patel's/Wilson's contributions here. One of my favourites).

Regards
HJR

See my brand new website, soon to be full of
new articles: www.dizwell.com.
Nothing much there yet, but give it time!!