Re: Update On Jitendra Patel & TUSC

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:28:19 +1000

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> I am very sorry to have to report this but I think as a matter of
> professional ethics what has happened needs to
> be exposed to the light of day.
>
> I have received an email that appears to be from the person that has
> posted the fraudulent reviews at Amazon.com
> as J. A. Patel and that has been posting here as Jitendra Patel.
>
> From that email, and it would be improper to post it here, I believe
> that there really is no Jitendra Patel (aka J. A. Patel)
> but rather a woman named Heather Wilson who may be in need of help ...
> and hopefully will seek it out.
>
> I will be contacting the people at TUSC and Amazon on Monday and will
> report further if I can.I think a great disservice
> to TUSC has been done by this woman and encourage everyone to not
> respond to any similar postings and keep in mind
> that those at TUSC, however some of you may feel about them personally
> or their technical expertise, are undoubtedly
> not in any way responsible for the abuse, the insults, and the other
> off-topic postings and are likely victims of this woman's
> behaviors too.
>
> It is really rather sad.

Yes, an email from 'Heather Wilson' at address coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com was indeed received by myself (and Daniel) this morning. That is, of course, the same email address as Patel uses when he posts here. Obviously, a quick sex change over the weekend is a tad unlikely, so we must assume that something odd is happening.

Heather Wilson, apparently, is a respected Congresswoman in the US, so I find it hard to believe that she is involved in all this, particularly given the grammatical and spelling idiocies contained within Patel's usual drivel posted here.

But I am not so quick as Daniel to assume that TUSC are 'undoubtedly not responsible' for Patel's abuse.

I have therefore mailed the TUSC people to request that they clarify the matter forthwith: is Patel posting on their behalf or at their behest? I have requested that their disavowal be posted here, where Patel's abuse has itself been posted.

I have no doubt that they will respond very quickly and very emphatically to disassociate themselves from this slubberdegullion. Otherwise, thinking people might come to what I am sure is entirely the wrong opinion.

Regards
HJR

See my brand new website, soon to be full of
new articles: www.dizwell.com.
Nothing much there yet, but give it time!!