Re: Oracle - SQL Server database link

From: James Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:21:36 GMT

You did not describe you underlying configuration.

Oracle to SQL Server can be accomplished as follows. I am sure there are other ways.

1.Requires Oracle Transparent Gateway for SQL Server- Separate product
2. ODBC drivers on your UNIX Server plus HS would allow it also.

SQL to Oracle -

  1. DTS
  2. Linked Servers using OLEDB..