Re: Thee is a problem here I am sorry to have to report.

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 07:28:49 -0700

Jitendra Patel wrote:

>>Needless to say there is an obvious problem here. One that goes far beyond the previous concerns about trolling, insults, and abusive off-topic remarks.
>>

>Mr. Morgan,
>
>Observe below is it is FORUM MEMBERS doing the attacking.
>
>There is good reason why TUSC does not post here because nobody like
>hurtful insults.

You mean unlike what you do lying about people being fired and making references about their sexual preferences of which you have absolutely no knowledge?

You mean that kind of hurtful insults?

I hope so because while you are correct that there are people here that have criticized some TUSC employees and
authors ... those criticisms have been based on whether their Oracle advice was valid. And each of those people has made genuine efforts in these usenet groups to be helpful to other members of the Oracle community.

Your postings on the other hand are Oracle irrelevant. They read like the slimy yellow pages of a trashy novel. Not once have you offered help to someone with respect to an Oracle related question. Not once have your criticisms
of another person here been based upon their work with the Oracle database or Oracle Corp. products.

And now one of my students has caught you perpetrating a fraud on a major corporation here in Seattle.
I can only wonder what some of my other students will discover now that they've taken an interest in you.

Daniel Morgan Received on Sun Oct 12 2003 - 09:28:49 CDT