Re: Oracle 10G new features preview

From: Jitendra Patel <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2003 09:41:40 -0700

> I hope you plan to apologise to Rob Freeman, if there
> was any training involved between the two you mention,
> I'd bet that most of it went the other way. (Come to think
> of it, I believe the handout at IOUG-A for "Rich Niemiec's"
> performance tuning book pointed out that most of the
> chapter we saw had been written by Rob Freeman).

Yes I will if I ever get to meet him.

Humble apologies, as I did not no this.

So why does Oracle choose Nimeic to write the book?

"Officially authorized by Oracle Corporation"

(quoting from back cover of book)

I thought "Officially Authorized" means it is the final word on subject?

Does Oracle not no this? Received on Sat Oct 11 2003 - 11:41:40 CDT