Re: Oracle 9i New Features or Data Guard Course

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:53:36 -0700

Jitendra Patel wrote:

>I liked the Oracle9i New Features class.
>
>However, I think for best learning DO NOT use Oracle University.
>
>Many of their instructors suck (just ask Howard), and like HJR, most
>have no real-world experience and stupid, non-useful degrees like Art
>History majors.
>
>There are many independent Oracle trainers offering classes by
>experienced DBA staff. Far better than Oracle University IMHO.
>
>Here is one such place with real-word experienced instructors:
>
>http://www.tusc.com/oracle/training/course_schedule.html

Are you incapable of a posting that does not contain personal references and insults?

I've yet to see you offer a single bit of useful advice to any poster asking for help with an
Oracle question. Something frequently done by those you invest so much time and energy criticizing.

If you think your behavior reflects positively upon TUSC and its members it does not. And quite
frankly some of the TUSC people should step up to the plate and disavow any connection with
you and the swill you've been serving. If you were associated with me in any manner I would publicly
disavow and connection or responsibility for such vapid postings.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu