Re: Oracle 9i New Features or Data Guard Course

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:55:22 +1000

DJ wrote:

> ll structured and of the correct length and the
> support and information available after it has finished was really good as
> well AND you get a free pen with it

You wuz robbed! Last time I checked, we were giving out battery-operated mobile phone chargers, hands-free mobile adaptors, stress-Linux penguins with an Oracle coat of armour... you name it, we were dishing it out!

Regards
HJR

See my brand new website, soon to be full of
new articles: www.dizwell.com.
Nothing much there yet, but give it time!!