OC4J problem. Exception don't to be thrown. But it must...

From: Alexander Kuzmenko <kuzmenko-aa_at_mcc.elektra.ru>
Date: 9 Oct 2003 06:28:27 -0700

Hi, All!

I am sorry for terrible English.

I have the next situation with OC4J.
There is entity bean, say Bean, which connected with table in DB, and session facade to the Bean. Table in DB have unique constraint on the one of the fields - say uniq_field.
SO, if I set uniq_field in the Bean to the NON-unique value I don't get any exception! I mean, client call facade, facade call Bean and everything goes on quietly! In DB obviously no change occurred - constraint! But OC4J don't throw ANY exception!

Any help would be appreciated!

I am sorry if it off topic... If so, tip me a right group...

AlexK. Received on Thu Oct 09 2003 - 08:28:27 CDT