Re: Index rebuilds

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:32:35 +0100

You might want to read the following
http://www.dbazine.com/jlewis14.shtml

It has one mistake in it at present, but otherwise is pretty good (but I'm biased).

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

  The educated person is not the person
  who can answer the questions, but the
  person who can question the answers -- T. Schick Jr

One-day tutorials:
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/tutorial.html
____Iceland__November (tbc)
____Belgium__November (EOUG event)