ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

From: Joe Rags <rags_at_sssnet.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2003 17:22:04 -0700

I know that there are a whole lot of posts about this error. I am running Oracle 9i. I am using Windows XP Pro with SP1a installed. I can log into and use SQL Plus just fine. My problem is when trying to use the forms builder application. I start OC4J which seems to be working. I load the form, but when I attempt to run it, I get this error. Please keep in mind when answering that I am only a poor college student and not an experienced IT professional. Received on Wed Oct 08 2003 - 19:22:04 CDT