Re: rollback maxextents

From: Charles J. Fisher <cfisher_at_rhadmin.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:09:41 GMT

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Sybrand Bakker wrote:

> >I am also unable to modify MAXEXTENTS for these rollback segments.
> It is a LMT, isn't it. MAXEXTENTS are not applicable to LMTs

Thanks; I didn't realize that LMTs were limited in this way.

I found a workaround, but it seems pretty ugly to me:

http://www.faqchest.com/prgm/oracle-l/ora-03/ora-0301/ora-030106/ora03010616_24325.html

   / Charles J. Fisher   | Most software is produced by organizations that  /
  /  cfisher_at_rhadmin.org |  you probably shouldn't trust, staffed by       /
 /   http://rhadmin.org  |  people that you probably wouldn't like.       /