LIKE

From: Roger Smith <rsmith22_at_fastmail.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:11:22 GMT

Hi,

I want to query a comma delimted field in a table that has theses values:

A, B
AB, C
A, C

if I do...where comma_field like ('%A%') it will return row 3 (I only want the rows that contain A). I don't want to search for A, or A[blank]. Is there some other way like field length = 1?

Roger Received on Wed Oct 08 2003 - 11:11:22 CDT