Re: How to create the seed database?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:34:29 GMT

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> The manual? Singular? Surely you jest. ;-)
>
> Instance in SQL Server as I understand it also includes the physical
> files on the disk. If I am
> incorrect please provide the correct verbiage. Thanks.

Deja vu! We cycled through Peter's ability to read "the manual", the fact that he does not need to take Oracle education, and his enjoyment of lively and informative discussions before. Roughly April/May time frame. Mainly around checkpoints, logs and archive logs.

(Welcome back, Peter. Still haven't learned the stuff you've read in the manuals?)

--
/Hans
[mailto:`echo $from" | sed "s/yahoo/telusplanet/g"`]