Re: 8.1.5 import issue

From: Alistair Thomson <alistair_at_despammed.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:30:30 +0100

In that case check up on the storage parameters of the LOB. I recall from the dim distant past that only 1 object will be stored per block or was that extent - can't remember but it might be worth following up. I'm sure it's a block. That could use up a lot of space... unless you specify to store more objects per block.

Alistair

"Tom" <tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com> wrote in message news:1065608402.85441.0_at_eunomia.uk.clara.net...
> > Check that the LOB index or LOB segment isn't getting built in the
SYSTEM