Re: Outsourcing developer to India and China - As an Oracle developer I am miffed

From: JZ <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Oct 2003 12:24:18 -0700

My experience tells me that it's impossible that major US tech firms are going to shift their core projects to overseas, like India. Is this possible that Oracle developed 10g in India, HP develops next HP-UX in China, or Sun is developing Solaris 10 in India? Or, Merrill Lynch's central database is moved to China? I don't think so.

But for normal tech support or customer support people, it's time to worry, no matter how high Naz can be. Received on Tue Oct 07 2003 - 14:24:18 CDT