Re: Oracle 10G new features preview

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:51:40 +0200

On 7 Oct 2003 08:31:54 -0700, pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com (Geomancer) wrote:

>I like Mike Ault, and I;m looking forward to his 10g new features
>book.
>
>BTW, I cannot blane TUSC for hiring the best people that they can
>find. Name another shop with the likes of Brad Brown, Mike Ault, Rich
>Niemeic, Robert Freeman and Kevin Loney.

Probably one should stress 'they can find' Luckily there aren't any other shops like TUSC. TUSC suffers badly from arrogance and self promotion, as if they were the best. The fact you can produce four or five different editions of one title, and with every new release, hardly change it, only put 8i on the cover instead of 8.0 or 7.3 isn't necessarily a sign of quality. It is more a sign of greed.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA