Re: Outsourcing developer to India and China - As an Oracle developer I am miffed

From: Geomancer <pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Oct 2003 07:50:22 -0700

I wonder if many of these foreign workers "play fair", especially with regard to qualifications.

For example, there are a huge number of "programs" that offer instant, verifiable College Degrees for Indian and Chinese nationals. These are designed specifically to allow foreign IT staff to get opast the HR requirements for a College Degree.

Here is one such school:

http://www.belforduniversity.org/university/online_registrationform.asp?dlcode=2

Here you select your Masters Degree, your graduation date, and you even get to choose your GPA.

I have seen numerous foreign natinals with such "education", and for those of us who suffered for six-years for a real Masters, it's really disgusting. Received on Tue Oct 07 2003 - 09:50:22 CDT