Re: Oracle 10G new features preview

From: Steve Howard <stephen.howard_at_us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: 7 Oct 2003 06:23:02 -0700

"Ryan" <rgaffuri_at_cox.net> wrote in message news:<AZpgb.47731$0Z5.21772_at_lakeread03>...
> oracle typically writes a pretty good new features doc and puts it on their
> website. so you dont really need to buy the new features book. Ive found
> their new features docs to be pretty good.

You know, this is really true. I admit, I am a book junkie, but if you do read the doco on tahiti/technet, it is generally fairly well written. I think a lot of people like the "pillared columns" look of Osborne books, and it gives them a warm fuzzy. I know it used to for me :)

Regards,

Steve Received on Tue Oct 07 2003 - 08:23:02 CDT