using Nested table columns for a foreign key?

From: Dim Gool <moution_at_rambler.ru>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:53:41 +0300

Wise me kindly!

Can I use some of columns in nested table(based on object type) as foreign key to a normal table primary key?
and what is more, combine ordinary columns with nested table columns for using as foreign key?( Wow! indeed! :)

I think that's impossible, but who knows...

Thank you! Received on Tue Oct 07 2003 - 06:53:41 CDT