Re: Recommended hardware for 9i on Linux, at home (Note to Stan)

From: ahwkong <ahwkong2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2003 08:09:08 -0700

Well, if geocities is managing the domain registration for you, you can get it back by
1) asking a DNS service provider to manage for you (e.g. easydns.com) 2) asking the new webhost to transfer the control from geocities to them

In either case the companies are usually eager and helpful to help you to gain control of you beloved domain name.

No reason to be hijacked by service provider, whose service is not so great, due to a domain name belongs to you!

I think the yahoo mail is rather stable, nevertheless. But their helpdesk is really suck. I always thought I have sent emails to an un-manned space station.

Anthony