Re: Access and Oracle

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_no_spam.comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 13:19:45 GMT

That is really not very much information. Try setting the _run_faster=true in the ODBC.ini file. How fast is the same operation in SQLPlus? Is it fast or slow? How fast or slow is it? What is the code? Are you using bind variables (Bet you are not.)? What is the explain plan? What is the ddl for the table and its related indices? What does sql trace show? Jim