Import Assistance

From: Ste <schen_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:17:37 GMT

Hi,

Question about ways of import:

When I have exp.dmp from one db and import it into another db with different index tablespace, can I use sed or awk to change the index tablesapce name in the exp.dmp file, then import the data and index with proper index tablespace at the same time? Have anyone done it before?

TIA,
Ste Received on Sat Oct 04 2003 - 16:17:37 CDT