Re: Recommended hardware for 9i on Linux, at home (Note to Stan)

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:03:00 +1000

To Stan:

Got your note. Tried to reply. Guess what I got....

Your email, which is attached below, was blocked by my email filter for one or more of these reasons:

Some might consider it a bit harsh to block yahoo on the first or third of those grounds. But given the spam/virus flood of late, I can understand it.

This is the problem I had with trying to reply to you over the backup/recovery issue you had.

You might want to think of some other way of aloowing others to get in touch with you... a, er, yahoo account of your own, perhaps!

Regards
HJR Received on Fri Oct 03 2003 - 19:03:00 CDT