Trigger

From: Konstantin Grudnev <grudnevkv_at_yandex.ru>
Date: 3 Oct 2003 01:37:09 -0700

Dear, All !

I have two databases linked to each other and I have two UPDATE triggers in both databases. Here what I have The first database called FIRSTDB and the second database called SECONDDB
in FIRSTDB I have table FIRSTTABLE and SECONDTABLE in SECONDDB. FIRSTTABLE has UPDATE trigger which updates SECONDTABLE, and SECONDTABLE also has UPDATE trigger which updates FIRSTTABLE. I guess it's not right solution, because this UPDATE triggers recusively call each other, which is not good.
I want next scenario:
update table FIRSTTABLE -> UPDATE trigger in FIRSTTABLE called -> SECONDTABLE updated.
In this chain shouldn't be a call of the SECONDTABLE's UPDATE trigger.

How can I achieve this ? Received on Fri Oct 03 2003 - 03:37:09 CDT