SAMPLE DATABASE please!

From: mickey sher <emmess_at_global.co.za>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:38:50 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have recently begun my career as a DBA, What i really need is almost a Start-from-scratch example of a Database, one with a table structure already in place. An real-life example ie) a company with data inputted would help. Can i get a tutorial somewhere that will have this step-by-step info?

Thanks all Received on Thu Oct 02 2003 - 12:38:50 CDT