Re: Select Function Returning Results of Select on Tables

From: Burt Peltier <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:05:17 -0500

Your answer is what is appalling. And, to top it off , aren't you an instructor?

I have kids and I always tell them that they should always ask questions if they are unsure about something and that there are no such things as "stupid questions". You must really make your students "feel stupid" . Do you get ANY questions after the first day? Just wondering...

You could have phrased your response a lot differently. Instead, you immediately went into "critic mode".

Please do not try to "help me" anymore.

Thanks.