Sql NEt Connection

From: terry <tsingh_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Oct 2003 09:13:00 -0700

Hi Oracle Gurus

I am using Oracle 9iAS with Forms 6i and Oracle 9i Database. I am getting the complaint that the Load is very high and found that system is really running slow with Top command showing a few Oracle Process linked to some User and system is 0% idle.

I then called the user but they said that they started some process but as they didn't get any response back after 10 minutes. They killed the Browser Windows. But in the back end , the process is still running. Now how can I identified these runaway processes and killed them on Apps server or DB server Received on Wed Oct 01 2003 - 11:13:00 CDT