can not launch backup manager

From: highland <high_at_piaski.eu.org.spam>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:10:41 +0200

Hello
I launch OEM Server Manager Console, connect to my database as user SYSTEM, role normal. I set Preferences/Preffered Credentials for:
-> MYDATABASE as user SYSTEM, role SYSDBA
-> IP as user SYSTEM

then i try to launch Backup Manager on that database, and i receive error: "VTO-2014 : Server object could not be instantinated. Please disconnect and try again."

What did i do wrong ?

Thanx
Michal Received on Wed Oct 01 2003 - 04:10:41 CDT