Is it possible to shutdown the Web Server installed with Oracle 9i?

From: Franz <franz_at_mail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 06:52:31 GMT

Hi all,
I have installed Oracle 9.1.2 on a win2000 box for studying it. I have seen that with
Oracle also Apache Server is installed. Now my question is: why Oracle's Apache
is unstoppable on Windows ?? As I don't have a huge RAM on my box I'd like to stop it as
it sucks about 20M....even if Oracle DB is shut down I still get "Access denied" if I try
to kill the service.....
Any help ?
Thanks a lot
Frank Received on Wed Oct 01 2003 - 01:52:31 CDT