Re: What is the difference?

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:51:13 +0200

"Daniel Morgan" wrote...

> No offense taken. The problem I was working on all weekend was a
logic
> bomb the client called a scheduling routine.
> But to be honest ... you never get so good at this that you don't
miss
> the obvious from time-to-time and another set of
> eyes is invaluable. Better to be humbled than stumped.
>
> --
> Daniel Morgan
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)

I know exactly what you mean with 'another set of eyes'. Whenever one of our team is stumped we tend to call our SED. That stands for Six Eyed Developer and means 2 colleagues try to help. It's amazing what one can overlook.

Greetings,
Guido

--
Hobbes: How come we play war and not peace?
Calvin: Too few role models.