Q: How to skip data from a certain column during import

From: Kalle <kk.kk_at_kk.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 06:27:27 GMT

Hi all,

I have a special request.

I need to take a consistent export from my production database and I need to copy this data to our dev environment. The export dump needs to be consistent, on that prod. environment there is lob column in a certain table with more than 50gig data.

Now I need to import this to our dev environment WITHOUT this lob columnd, is there any way.

Do you have any ideas!

TIA Kalle Received on Tue Sep 30 2003 - 01:27:27 CDT