9i RAC : OCFS vs Raw Devices

From: Majd <autres_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:36:43 +0200

I have to set up a 2 nodes Oracle 9i cluster, with RedHat AS 2.1. I'm generally using raw devices, but this time I've got too many to create, and I prefer to use ocfs ( oracle cluster file system). But as the cluster going to be used in a stable/production environment, I'm a little bit cautious about ocfs, and looking for feedback from people who have experiences with it.
Is ocfs stable ? what about performances ? some bugs ?

thanks
Majd Received on Tue Sep 30 2003 - 14:36:43 CDT