Whither trace analyzer?

From: Ed Stevens <nospam_at_noway.nohow>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:13:12 -0500

After reading the 'teaser' about trace analyzer (thread "Wait Statistics and tuning an individual query") I went to MetaLink and got the docs. Now, can anyone tell me how to actually get the file trca.zip? It has a hot-link in the doc, but that returns a proxy error 122 - The data area passed to a system call is too small. When I checked the properties of the link, the URL seemed to be truncated, but I drilled down as far as it showed . . . to ftp://oracle-ftp.oracle.com/apps/patchsets/AOL/SCRIPTS/PERFORMANCE/ but that had no further directories or files. Any suggestions on how I can get my hands on this? I'd really like to give it a whirl. Received on Mon Sep 29 2003 - 14:13:12 CDT