Help -- Oracle Error -6550

From: Farooq <ufhayat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2003 20:18:20 -0700

I am getting the following error message which is not giving me enough information to find the problem:

Error occured while accessing

        "/myhrp/non_dcc.sal_emp_p"
at Mon Sep 29 22:56:19 2003

OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error -6550

  PL/SQL Cartridge SERVICE: myhrp/myhrp
  PROCEDURE: NON_DCC.sal_emp_p

  PARAMETERS:

  P_IFNUMBER:
   SRIF0304-019
  P_EMPLID:
   ND000000901
  P_UPDATE_FLAG:
  P_DIVISION_CD:
   HSM
  P_NAME:
  My_name

We are using oracle 8i. The same program works fine in 9i enviornment. I greatly appreciate if somone can point me to the right direction.

Thanks Received on Mon Sep 29 2003 - 22:18:20 CDT