Re: Oracle and Access

From: Burt Peltier <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:25:36 -0500

Trying different drivers might help, but you could help others help you if you could provide a little more info like describe the table in Access and the table in Oracle, how many records are being inserted, describe constraints and indexes in Oracle, and specify if this is a one-time thing or an ongoing process... as just a few examples of good info you could supply.