Commit select-statement ?

From: Melanie Bieber <Melanie.Bieber_at_bieber.no-ip.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 07:43:46 +0200

Hello guys,

I am looking for a official statement of oracle, because one of our software developer told me to commit every select-statement.

I think, we don`t have to do that, because you do only a read-only transaction, so where is the reason for this???

Thx4all hints...

Melanie Received on Sun Sep 28 2003 - 00:43:46 CDT