Re: TNS Listener (9i) Uses Port 8080

From: Tim Rogers <trogersREMOVETHIS_at_servigistics.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:41:16 -0400

I should qualify this by saying that this happened just running the 'default' installation from the CDs. It appears that the TNS listener is using ports 1521, 2100, and 8080 by default.

I know nothing about Oracle. I just have to install it for my development work to test. So, any extra info would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Tim Rogers