Re: Clustering

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:10:24 +1000

Anna C. Dent wrote:

> Ibrahim wrote:
>

>> Hi There...
>> I have a doubt and will be veryhappy if you could clarify that.
>>
>> Does Oracle 9i Application Server support Clustering.
>>
>> Can you please direct me to some white papers or documentation or URL
>> where I can get some more info on this? Please.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

> http://otn.oracle.com

It might have been quicker just to give the answer: yes, you can cluster multiple 9iAS instances together. One part of the middle tier goes down, the other parts are still there able to service requests. It's a core feature, because it wouldn't be much of an Enterprise application server without it!

Regards
HJR Received on Fri Sep 26 2003 - 08:10:24 CDT