Oracle Diagonstics Pack 2.0.4

From: Suresh <shre_sur_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2003 08:00:58 -0700

Hi,
 I have Oracle 8.0.4 Database, when I install Oracle Diagonstics pack 2.0.4 on the server there is Dependency error saying that Enterprise Manager V1 exists and it has to be uninstalled before V2 can be installed.
 Is there a way out or I need to uninstall version 1 and then install the 2.0.4, if so how to do it? I tried running the Oracle installer in the installed version but it terminates with a Dr.Watson error.

Note: I am not a full-fledge DBA, but begining to be one.

Thanks
Suresh.R Received on Tue Sep 23 2003 - 10:00:58 CDT