Memory leak

From: Adolfo <air_at_tid.es>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:20:02 +0200

Hi,

We are using oracle server 8.1.7.3 and solaris 2.6. We have put the latest patchset for solaris 2.6 but when we run a heavy query the system memory go down quickly. Our SGA is 300Mb. When we shutdown our instance the system not recovery the memory and we have to reset the machine.

Any ideas?

Regards,